Eagle Eye Arms & Training - "Individual Basic Pistol Training for life."
RSS

Recent Posts

Regarding the Terrorism in Paris
Love or Hate Guns
Freedom’s Price
Understanding Sight Picture and Sight Alignment
Chris Practicing His Personal Defense Skills!

Categories

Current Events
Gun Training
powered by

My Blog

Safe Gun Handling

Dear gun owner...or potential gun owner,

Do you want help choosing a personal self defense pistol or revolver?  If you do, you are at the right place.  Eagle Eye Arms & Training offers personalized one-on-one training and coaching with honest, straight talk about choosing the right equipment to protect yourself and your family.

We teach the NRA "Basic Pistol Safety" course and can even assist those of you who have not purchased a gun yet.  If you have purchased a gun and want to learn how to shoot accurately & handle your gun safely in your home and at the range, you should attend our class.  We are not a boot camp.  We are serious about gun safety and can train you in the proper use, care and storage of your equipment, regardless of brand.

Eagle Eye Arms & Training are experienced shooters and shoot regularly.  My name is Chris Tritschler and I am the lead instructor.  I served in the USAF for eight years and I am dedicated to your safety and the proper way to safely maintain your hand gun.

Please feel free to call or email me at your convenience.  I am always happy to talk guns with you and help you secure your CCW in a positive and upbeat fashion.  We offer quality training in a classy, upscale environment with small classes and one-on-one range time with your gun!

11 Comments to Safe Gun Handling:

Comments RSS
Chris Tritschler on Monday, August 08, 2011 5:05 PM
Der Shooter, Yes a 50 year long shot involves the time warp continuem. You know E=MC2. I don't know much a bout time travel but if I could I would want to take the AR with me. Just in case. Now, if I could just learn how to type and carefully proof ream my postings. That just might solve this great mistery. In any case thanks for reading my blog. It helps if you can read between the lines to. It was kind of a Rip Van Winckle shot. We have a great range! Rhino Chris From the Great Beyond!
Reply to comment

Best gun for home defense on Monday, September 02, 2013 9:27 AM
As a females I am very extremely pleased to know your details about the car and gun management details which is very efficient one details for me. Your composing gives me a new look about the car management.
Reply to comment

website on Monday, August 25, 2014 8:40 PM
Of lessons instant if you ever opted for great constructor. Besides the nation's place being a creative shape window equally gives you private life and additionally suitable lighting style on the room
Reply to comment

strona www on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:32 AM
take the main harmful or maybe move about work or maybe shop Particularly to suit finally, the lounge emblazoned during popular style
Reply to comment

Timin on Saturday, April 09, 2016 3:03 AM
As a females I am amazingly satisfied to know your insights about the auto and firearm administration subtle elements which is exceptionally productive one points of interest for me. You're creating gives me another look about the auto administration. Thanks!
Reply to comment

assignmentgeek.com.au writing company on Monday, October 16, 2017 9:47 AM
Pistol is the most dangerous item you ever hold. The many basic pistol handling techniques are introduced by the police and the control officers to assist the people who are having guns in their houses. The pistol is used only for the safety. The training shooters gives you the training to handle and shoot the gun in case of emergency.
Reply to comment

logo design service on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:57 AM
As an established Graphic Design Agency, Real Mac Ways in Upsala, MN provides professional and affordable Logo Design Services.
Reply to comment

lin on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 11:15 PM
nice
Reply to comment

Best Gun Safe on Friday, August 31, 2018 4:08 PM
I bought a safe made by a company called "Tex Safe". It was orginally designed for the Navy and is key locked. A key can be handed off to the next shift a combination can't. Its locking mechanism is well protected. The key is inserted in a square opening and pointed up (2 locks). You can't drill the key hole and the lock istelf is covered with what I think they called "zink hardening armor"... or something like that. Anyhow the whole safe is 1/4" plate with a 10ga liner. There is what they call "cerablanket" insulation between the liner and exterior. They call it "spun ceramic". I have not been able to find the safe or company on the net lately.

https://torrentsformac.com/ on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:35 AM
I am really Pleased. very useful and informative Article. Nice job. Really Amazed to visit this site
Reply to comment